The Lord Lieutenant would like to congratulate all those who have received honours in Her Majesty The Queen’s New Year’s Honours 2015.
Knights Batchelor (Kt)
- Thomas WINSOR (Cranbrook). HM Chief Inspector of Constabulary. For Public Service.
Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Miss Kate LAMPARD DL (Sittingbourne). Independent Overseer, Department of Health and NHS Investigation into Jimmy Saville. For Services to the National Health Service and to the community in Kent.
- Ms Stephanie BRIVIO (Rochester). Assistant Director, Child Protection, Safeguarding Group, Department for Education. For Services to Child Protection and to the community in Medway.
- Dr Ruth MALLORS-RAY (Sevenoaks). Lately Director of Aerospace, Aviation and Defence, Knowledge Transfer Networks. For Services to Science, Innovation and Knowledge Transfer.
- Mr Graham MUNGEAM (Tonbridge). Non-Executive Chairman, Oasis Community Learning. For Services to Children and Families.
- Professor Sarah SPURGEON (Shepherdswell). Professor of Control Engineering, University of Kent. For Services to Engineering.
- Mr David WARD (Ashford). Route Managing Director, South East, Network Rail. For Services to the Rail Industry.
- Miss Felicity ASTON (Tonbridge). Antarctic Explorer. For Services to Polar Exploration.
- Mr Andrew BLUNDELL (Tonbridge). Volunteer, Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme, Kent. For Services to Young People.
- Mrs Sylvia DONNELLY (Dover). Higher Officer, Border Force South East and Europe, Home Office. For Services to Child Protection and Voluntary Services in Canterbury.
- Mrs Fiona KEYTE (Canterbury). For Services to Disadvantaged and Vulnerable People through Time-Out in Canterbury.
- Mrs Rachel LITTLEWOOD (Gillingham). For Services to Family Carers through Carers First in Kent and Medway and to People with Learning Disabilities in Gillingham.
- Ms Jennifer RAFFERTY (Canterbury). Research Accounts Manager, University of Kent. For Services to Higher Education.
- Mr Nigel STRATTON (Tunbridge Wells). For Services to the community in Tunbridge Wells.
- Ms Dorothy WEEDON (Maidstone). For Political Service, particularly in Maidstone.
- Mrs Emma CALLAN (Whitstable). Counsellor, Waymark Counselling Trust and Arcadia Counselling Service for Services to the Community in Canterbury and Herne Bay.
- Mrs Jane DOHERTY (Ashford). Manager, Ashford Family Nursery. For Services to Children and Families.
- Mrs Tessa FINEMAN (Ashford). For Services to the Arts in Ashford.
- Mr Raymond FOSTER (Maidstone). Asset Performance Team Leader, Environment Agency. For Services to the Environment and Flood Risk Management.
- Mrs Gillian FOWLER (Herne Bay). For Services to the Community particularly the League of Friends of the Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital in Herne Bay.
- Mrs Maureen LEWSEY (Folkestone). Member, Kent County Priory Group. For Voluntary Service to St John Ambulance.
- Mrs Rosalynde WARD (Sevenoaks). For Services to People with Disabilities in Sevenoaks and to Charity in Romania.