The Lord-Lieutenant would like to congratulate all those who have received honours in Her Majesty The Queen’s 2020 New Year Honours.
- Mr Peter ESTLIN. Lately Lord Mayor of London. For Services to International Business, Inclusion and Skills.
Order of the Bath
- Ms Indra MORRIS. Director General, Children’s Social Care, Social Mobility and Disadvantage, Department for Education. For Services to Social Mobility.
Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Mr Graham WILKINSON. HM Prison and Probation Service. For Public Service.
- Mr Graham RAZEY. Chief Executive Officer, EKC Group and Member, Principals’ Reference Group. For Services to Education.
- Mr John CANNON. For Services to the British Cobnut Industry.
- Mr Mark EVERETT. Director, Marlowe Theatre, Canterbury. For Services to Theatre.
- The Rt. Revd Rose HUDSON-WILKIN. For Services to Young People and the Church.
- Mr Graham COLDMAN. For Services to the Community in Edenbridge.
- Ms Melanie LLOYD. Volunteer, Phab. For Services to Young People and the Community in South East England.
- Ms Kerry BANKS. Fundraiser and Charity Ambassador, Breast Cancer Now. For Services to Breast Cancer.
- Mr David TURNER. For Services to Families of Terminally Ill Children.
- Mr Geoffrey ROFE. For Services to Badminton and Young People.
- Mr Jacky Sheung Sang KONG. For Services to the Chinese Community in Croydon.
- Ms Kathryn BISPHAM. Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. For Services to Patient Safety.