The Lord-Lieutenant would like to congratulate all those who have received Honours in Her Majesty The Queen’s Birthday Honours 2016.
Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Mr Simon DEAN (Tunbridge Wells). Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Challenger Troop, Community Impact Category. For services to Education.
- Mr Stephen GILLESPIE (Gillingham). Grade 6, Border Force Transformation, Home Office. For services to UK Border Security.
- Mr Martin GREENSTREET (Tunbridge Wells). Grade 7, Ministry of Defence. For services to Defence.
- Ms Harriet ACKUNSON (Swanley). Lately HEO, Faith and Integration, Department for Communities and Local Government. For services to Faith Groups.
- Mr Stephen CLEMENT (Broadstairs). Lately Senior Investigation Officer, Immigration Enforcement, Home Office. For services to Border Protection and Investigations.
- The Reverend Cindy KENT-WINSLEY (Sheerness). For services to Religious Broadcasting.
- Ms Ellen KILCULLEN (Swanley). For services to Young People in London and Essex through Children’s Organisations and voluntary service.
- Mr Charles MACLEOD For services to Defence.
- Mrs Margaret MALPAS (Longfield). Joint Chair, The British Dyslexia Association. For services to Education.
- Mrs Joan MILLS (Otford.) For services to Netball.
- Mrs Ann NOBLE (Sittingbourne). Lately Head, Tydeman Centre, The Malling School, Kent. For services to Education.
- Miss Sarah RAGSDELL (Tunbridge Wells). Data Manager, Centre for Public Appointments, Cabinet Office. For Public services to Appointments and voluntary service to Young People in Kent.
- Mr Jon REYNOLDS (Sevenoaks). Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, SwiftKey. For services to Technology.
- Mr Harshbir SANGHA (Gravesend). Head of Strategy, Science and Society, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. For services to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Mr David SEAR (Canterbury). For services to Girls’ and Women’s Cricket.
- Mr Alfred SMITH (Aylesford). Facilities Manager, No. 10 Downing Street. For services to No. 10 Downing Street.
- Mrs Jacqueline CLARK (Cranbrook). For services to Young People and the community in Goudhurst, Kent particularly through the Goudhurst Scout Group.
- Mr James COOPER (Canterbury). Caseworker, Canterbury Division, SSAFA. For voluntary service to Veterans.
- Mr Cyril EMDEN (Folkestone). For services to the community in Folkestone, Kent.
- Mr Thomas FISHER (Cranbrook). For services to the community and under-privileged Young People in London.
- Mr Michael MARSHALL (Folkestone). For services to the community in Capel-le-Ferne, Kent.
- Mrs PaulinePANTON (Sittingbourne). For services to the community in Tunstall and Sittingbourne, Kent.
- Mr Brian SLEIGHTHOLM (Broadstairs). For services to Tourism in Kent.