Kent Honours List
Birthday & New Year Honours
Kent Birthday Honours 2022 Announced
Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Ms Melissa CASE. Lately Director, Family and Criminal Justice Policy, Ministry of Justice and Chair, The Laura Case Trust. For Public and Voluntary Service.
- Miss Tracey CROUCH MP. Member of Parliament for Chatham and Aylesford. For Parliamentary and Public Service.
- Mr Lawrence HAYNES. Lately Chairman, Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund. For voluntary service to RAF Personnel and Veterans.
- Dr Darren HENLEY OBE. Chief Executive, Arts Council England. For Services to the Arts.
- Mr Matthew TOOMBS. Director of Campaigns and Engagement, COP26, Cabinet Office. For Public Service.
- Mr Andrew HARMER. Managing Director, Cruise Lines International Association UK and Ireland. For Services to the Maritime Sector.
- Mr Mohammed MUNIM. For Services to the British Bangladeshi Catering Industry.
- Mrs Isobel TOWNSLEY. Explosives Policy Lead, Home Office. For Public Service.
- Mr Guy ADDINGTON. Water Safety Lead, South East and Volunteer Helm, Margate Lifeboat Station, Royal National Lifeboat Institution. For Services to Maritime Safety.
- Mrs Denise CHEVIN. For Services to the Built Environment.
- Mr Maxwell MANLEY. Head of Dental Department, Royal Hospital for Neuro-Disability. For Services to Dentistry.
- Mr Gurvinder SANDHER. Chief Executive Officer, Cohesion Plus. For Services to the Arts and to the community in Kent.
- Ms Georgina SECCOMBE (Georgina Harland). Chef de Mission, Team GB Olympic Games 2022. For Services to Olympic Sport.
- Ms Angela WHELAN. Assistant Director, International Engagement and Protocol, Department for International Trade. For Services to Trade and Investment.
- Mrs Joanna BROOKBANK. Group Scout Leader, 4th Sevenoaks (St John’s) Scout Group. For Services to young people in Kent, particularly during Covid-19.
- Mr Reginald BUTCHER. For Services to Marine Conservation in the City of London.
- Mr Patrick CANTELLOW. Volunteer and Campaigner. For Services to Youth Employment in Kent.
- Mr Martin YORKE. Scout Leader, 10th Medway Sea Scouts. For Services to Young People and to the Community in Kent, particularly during Covid-19.
Kent New Year Honours 2022 Announced
Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Professor Martin KNAPP. Director, NIHR School for Social Care Research and Professor, Health and Social Care Policy, London School of Economics. For Services to Social Care Research.
- Dr John STAGEMAN OBE. Chairman, LifeArc. For services to the Translation of Medical Research.
- Mrs Susie WARRAN-SMITH. Chair, Produced in Kent. For services to Small Businesses in the UK Food Industry.
- Colonel (Retd) Christopher ARGENT QVRM TD DL. Chair, United Kingdom Reserve Forces’ Association. For voluntary service to Reserve Forces in the UK and NATO.
- Mrs Julie BOUVERAT. For Political Service.
- Mr Anthony BRADDON. Philanthropist. For voluntary and charitable services to Homeless People and Underprivileged Children in London and the South East
- Dr Elizabeth BREEZE. Director, Centre for Philanthropy and Director, University of Kent. For services to Philanthropic Research and Fundraising.
- Ms Julie FOLEY. Director, Flood Risk Management Strategy and National Adaptation, Environment Agency. For services to Managing Flood Risk.
- Mr Jonathan SESNAN. Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Greenwich Leisure Ltd. For services to the UK Leisure Industry, particularly during Covid-19.
- Mrs Morenike AJAYI. Founder, Career Nuggets. For services to Race Equality and Inclusion
- Mr Antoine-Philippe BOO. First Secretary Migration and Borders, British Embassy Paris. For services to UK Border Security
- Mr Thomas COOKSON. Chairman, Physics Partners, Kent. For services to Education.
- Mrs Barbara COOPER. Corporate Director Growth, Environment and Transport, Kent County Council. For services to Transport and to the Covid-19 Response.
- Mr Kevin DICKENS. Director of Resources, The Abbey School, Faversham, Kent. For services to Education.
- Mrs Tracy LUKE. Chair of Governors, Turner Free School, Folkestone, Kent. For services to Education.
- Mr George MARCAR. Driver Policy Implementation Manager, Transport for London. For services to Transport in London.
- Mrs Carol MOODY. Foster Carer, Kent. For services to Foster Care.
- Mr Derek MOODY. Foster Carer, Kent. For services to Foster Care.
- Dr Robert PERKS. Lead Curator, Oral History and Director of National Life Stories, British Library. For services to Libraries, to the National Archives and to Oral History, particularly during Covid-19.
- Ms Hilary PERRIN. Lately Director, Regional Organisation, The Labour Party. For Political Service.
- Mrs Yvonne ROGAN. Policy Adviser, Public Bodies Team, Cabinet Office. For services to Diversity and Inclusion.
- Mr Jeremy ROOK. Head, Business Assurance, H.M. Prison Elmley. For services to Reducing Reoffending.
- Mr David SHARP. For services to Broadcasting and to Education.
- Mr Wayne SMITH. For services to People with Mental Health Issues and the community in Dover, Kent
- Mr Martyn STYLES. For services to Junior and Youth Sailing.
- Mrs Liesje ATHWAL. For services to the community in Tonbridge, Kent, particularly during Covid-19
- Mrs Eliza ECCLESTONE. For services to the community in Sevenoaks, Kent during Covid-19.
- Mrs Claire RITCHIE. For services to the community in Sevenoaks, Kent, particularly during Covid-19.
- Mrs Kelly SHORT. Co-Lead, Cancer Support Network, Environment Agency. For services to People Affected by Cancer.
- Dr Darren SMART. For services to Public Libraries.
- Miss Pamela TOLHURST. For services to the community in Gillingham, Kent