Many congratulations to those in Kent who have been recognised in the Birthday Honours 2022 list. We are so proud to have such outstanding individuals in the County and wish them all the best, thank you for all you do. The full list of Kent recipients is:
Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
• Ms Melissa CASE. Lately Director, Family and Criminal Justice Policy, Ministry of Justice and Chair, The Laura Case Trust. For Public and Voluntary Service.
• Miss Tracey CROUCH MP. Member of Parliament for Chatham and Aylesford. For Parliamentary and Public Service.
• Mr Lawrence HAYNES. Lately Chairman, Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund. For voluntary service to RAF Personnel and Veterans.
• Dr Darren HENLEY OBE. Chief Executive, Arts Council England. For Services to the Arts.
• Mr Matthew TOOMBS. Director of Campaigns and Engagement, COP26, Cabinet Office. For Public Service
• Mr Andrew HARMER. Managing Director, Cruise Lines International Association UK and Ireland. For Services to the Maritime Sector.
• Mr Mohammed MUNIM. For Services to the British Bangladeshi Catering Industry.
• Mrs Isobel TOWNSLEY. Explosives Policy Lead, Home Office. For Public Service.
• Mr Guy ADDINGTON. Water Safety Lead, South East and Volunteer Helm, Margate Lifeboat Station, Royal National Lifeboat Institution. For Services to Maritime Safety.
• Mrs Denise CHEVIN. For Services to the Built Environment.
• Mr Maxwell MANLEY. Head of Dental Department, Royal Hospital for Neuro-Disability. For Services to Dentistry.
• Mr Gurvinder SANDHER. Chief Executive Officer, Cohesion Plus. For Services to the Arts and to the community in Kent.
• Ms Georgina SECCOMBE (Georgina Harland). Chef de Mission, Team GB Olympic Games 2022. For Services to Olympic Sport.
• Ms Angela WHELAN. Assistant Director, International Engagement and Protocol, Department for International Trade. For Services to Trade and Investment.
• Mrs Joanna BROOKBANK. Group Scout Leader, 4th Sevenoaks (St John’s) Scout Group. For Services to young people in Kent, particularly during Covid-19.
• Mr Reginald BUTCHER. For Services to Marine Conservation in the City of London.
• Mr Patrick CANTELLOW. Volunteer and Campaigner. For Services to Youth Employment in Kent.
• Mr Martin YORKE. Scout Leader, 10th Medway Sea Scouts. For Services to Young People and to the Community in Kent, particularly during Covid-19.